In Reply to: New uSD card arrives tomorrow... posted by Ivan303 on April 16, 2017 at 20:35:41:
Sure, I use the same computer for LMS with PiCore as I do with Moode.
LMS is still the server, Moode like PiCore uses Squeezelite as a Renderer.
It can be used in MPD mode to have MPD be both the server and the Renderer.
I have a bunch of Rpi's and a dozen or so SD cards. Right now I have one with Moode, one with PiCore in the kitchen and one with Dietpi in my main system. One is on reserve and is my test dummy.
All use the same LMS machine for music.
Dynobots Audio - Music is the Bridge Between Heaven and EarthThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Moode Audio - Dynobot 19:03:23 04/16/17 (13)
- RE: Moode Audio - soundchekk 05:11:09 04/17/17 (7)
- Lazy - Dynobot 07:38:16 04/17/17 (6)
- RE: Lazy - soundchekk 09:21:58 04/17/17 (5)
- RE: "it has Squeezelite as an option which allows me to stream Spotify and have access to everything LMS."... - Ivan303 20:07:31 04/16/17 (4)
- RE: "it has Squeezelite as an option which allows me to stream Spotify and have access to everything LMS."... - Dynobot 20:20:08 04/16/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: New uSD card arrives tomorrow... - Dynobot 20:45:12 04/16/17 (1)
- I'll have a go at it tomorrow... - Ivan303 21:34:30 04/16/17 (0)