In Reply to: Exit posted by bullethead on April 14, 2017 at 09:26:46:
Yes its pretty easy to Nickle and Dime yourself into a substantial amount of money in this hobby.
Just think, if you would have purchased a fancy LPS and a fancy USB-SPDIF converter and some cables etc. you could easily be >$1k. Thats about the cost of a modded Sonos +/-. Be better off just getting the modded Sonos from the start.
This is a fun hobby, but I'm sure I spent more money on junk than on keeper items over the years.
Dynobots Audio - Music is the Bridge Between Heaven and EarthThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - PiCore experiment, sound quality colored, security concerns - bullethead 08:33:52 04/14/17 (16)
- RE: PiCore experiment, sound quality colored, security concerns - soundchekk 02:01:38 04/17/17 (0)
- RE: "hacked apps which can get you streaming services with security concerns" - Ivan303 17:18:44 04/14/17 (1)
- Kellyane has warned me about my Microwave..........nt - Cut-Throat 18:07:03 04/14/17 (0)
- RE: PiCore experiment, sound quality colored, security concerns - jaydacus 12:51:51 04/14/17 (5)
- "but I have to say Pi Core sound quality is worse.'.......... - Cut-Throat 13:41:54 04/14/17 (3)
- RE: "but I have to say Pi Core sound quality is worse.'.......... - jaydacus 15:20:04 04/14/17 (1)
- So... - E-Stat 06:34:20 04/15/17 (0)
- LOL!!!!! Busted.....nt - Dynobot 13:50:00 04/14/17 (0)
- Distant and Muddy Sound from PiCorePlayer? - Dynobot 13:40:39 04/14/17 (0)
- RE: What color is it? - Ivan303 11:52:28 04/14/17 (0)
- Dang We Are Losing Cult Members Left and RIght - Dynobot 08:45:49 04/14/17 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: Exit - Dynobot 12:38:12 04/14/17 (0)