In Reply to: Raspberry Pi has moved up to the Main System... posted by Ivan303 on April 13, 2017 at 11:09:20:
At least you are honest enough to yourself and listen to your ears.
I think when you get your LPS and especially if you run the Digi+ Pro from LPS vs from the RPi you will be hooked.
Its hard to beat direct I2S to SPDIF and cutting out all the peripherals ie [usb converter, blah blah to spdif] or even getting direct I2S from the RPi and feeding I2S to a Dac.
Bravo to you!!!!
Dynobots Audio - Music is the Bridge Between Heaven and EarthThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Raspberry Pi has moved up to the Main System... - Ivan303 11:09:20 04/13/17 (11)
- How do you control the Raspberry Pi ? - jedrider 15:01:31 04/13/17 (4)
- Android has a couple of apps as well..I use - Bas Horneman 04:41:48 04/14/17 (0)
- Sqeezebox app on my iPad... - Ivan303 16:05:30 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: Sqeezebox app on my iPad... - bullethead 08:02:24 04/14/17 (0)
- Do you have an iOS device? - E-Stat 15:06:53 04/13/17 (0)
- RE: Raspberry Pi has moved up to the Main System... - double28 13:08:40 04/13/17 (1)
- Pick a Neutral Color - Dynobot 14:00:12 04/13/17 (0)
- Honest - Dynobot 12:58:14 04/13/17 (2)
- Even better to go I2S into dac - fmak 01:03:22 04/14/17 (1)
- Digi + Pro I2S Pin Out - Dynobot 08:18:12 04/14/17 (0)
- Was your other LPS "fake news" :-) - AbeCollins 12:33:00 04/13/17 (0)