Streaming QOBUZ and sounding every bit as good as the Mac Mini which is off for service due to a problem moving files from the Thunderbolt drive and the main unit.
No great loss in sound quality that I can hear so far.
Next is to run LMS on the wife's new iMac and rip some CDs to a USB stick and give that a listen.
Digi+ Pro and a real 5V LPS are also on the way so there may be even MORE to report later.
Who knows, might even invest in a Mega-buck S/PDIF cable before I'm done.
Hundred dollar box with thousand dollar cables is about a 'audiophile' as one can get! ;-)
Edits: 04/13/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Raspberry Pi has moved up to the Main System... - Ivan303 11:09:20 04/13/17 (11)
- How do you control the Raspberry Pi ? - jedrider 15:01:31 04/13/17 (4)
- Android has a couple of apps as well..I use - Bas Horneman 04:41:48 04/14/17 (0)
- Sqeezebox app on my iPad... - Ivan303 16:05:30 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: Sqeezebox app on my iPad... - bullethead 08:02:24 04/14/17 (0)
- Do you have an iOS device? - E-Stat 15:06:53 04/13/17 (0)
- RE: Raspberry Pi has moved up to the Main System... - double28 13:08:40 04/13/17 (1)
- Pick a Neutral Color - Dynobot 14:00:12 04/13/17 (0)
- Honest - Dynobot 12:58:14 04/13/17 (2)
- Even better to go I2S into dac - fmak 01:03:22 04/14/17 (1)
- Digi + Pro I2S Pin Out - Dynobot 08:18:12 04/14/17 (0)
- Was your other LPS "fake news" :-) - AbeCollins 12:33:00 04/13/17 (0)