In Reply to: Mac Mini could be useful someplace else.. posted by Ivan303 on April 12, 2017 at 16:01:45:
"Why would a Raspberry Pi sound BAD as running LMS but sound GOOD as a player?"
What I said was that some Audiophiles would say that the RPi would not sound as good running LMS AND a Player - In other words the preferred method would be to run LMS from a different Computer than the Player.
And understand that I have no idea, as I have never tried it....
Edits: 04/12/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - RaspberryPi/LMS/PcP it NEVER ends... - Ivan303 12:40:15 04/12/17 (9)
- RE: RaspberryPi/LMS/PcP it NEVER ends... - Cut-Throat 12:47:33 04/12/17 (8)
- RE: "You could do it, but what would be the point?" - Ivan303 13:21:52 04/12/17 (7)
- RE: "You could do it, but what would be the point?" - Cut-Throat 13:27:49 04/12/17 (6)
- It's on all of the time because it supports the music system.... - Ivan303 13:47:19 04/12/17 (5)
- RE: It's on all of the time because it supports the music system.... - Cut-Throat 14:00:36 04/12/17 (4)