So, as we sink deeper and deeper into the abyss....
Seem to be reading that a Raspberry Pi can also be used to 'run' LMS instead of or as well as being used as a player?
What does that mean, really?
Does it mean that I no longer have to have LMS running on one of the computers on my network? I currently have LMS loaded on all of the computers on my network but only running on one at a time, mostly my headless Mac Mini which I keep on all of the time.
Be really easy to cobble together a second RaspberryPi, load PcP and plug it into the network somewhere to run LMS.
Maybe too easy to be possible?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - RaspberryPi/LMS/PcP it NEVER ends... - Ivan303 12:40:15 04/12/17 (9)
- RE: RaspberryPi/LMS/PcP it NEVER ends... - Cut-Throat 12:47:33 04/12/17 (8)
- RE: "You could do it, but what would be the point?" - Ivan303 13:21:52 04/12/17 (7)
- RE: "You could do it, but what would be the point?" - Cut-Throat 13:27:49 04/12/17 (6)
- It's on all of the time because it supports the music system.... - Ivan303 13:47:19 04/12/17 (5)
- RE: It's on all of the time because it supports the music system.... - Cut-Throat 14:00:36 04/12/17 (4)