Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: I use an HDPlex linear

Hello E-Stat,

While seemingly it appears that both you and Mercman like your HD Plex LPS, it has been written over on CA, that said UltraCap has bettered these as well. And logic would seem that since both the MicroRendu and UltraCap were partly designed by the same group of guys behind UpTone Audio, I just can't see there being anything that would better them in tandem based upon a synergistic type approach design wise that is.

Which was my main reason for going away from the type of devices which required LPSs, my reason for posting my question here, was because I had only noticed one or three other mention the UltraCap, with very little if any response and was wondering why?, as it seems that most of the users of said USB thingies ( Regen | Recovery | iFi, etc... ) are using them.

I'm going to assume from what I read somewhere, that the actual MicroRendu is basically a super version of the UpTone Audio Regen!, and there are plans for another LPS as well as upgraded version of the Regen in the works........, all in all, I merely wanted to see if others were aware of said LPS?, as once again it seemed to have been overlooked.

O_o scar

Edits: 02/27/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.