Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: MicroRendu LPSs.

Very good observation there Abe.

And reading between the lines, I've noticed they both serve different functions as well......, what I was trying to get at is why aren't many owners of the MicroRendu trying it along with said UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS - 1?, which seems to be the one to beat, with maybe that Vinnie Rossi Capacitor driven one or maybe the Paul Hynes SR-7 as the very best means of powering their MicroRendu's.

I know that both the guys on Audio Stream are taken with the LPS-1, as are more then a few owners of any of these USB type devices over on CA, yet I've only seen it mentioned here as if it wasn't anything special. Yet the one logical reason I went with the JCAT was constantly seeing talk of buying said LPS-1 and then in turn powering it with another LPS, which strikes me as somewhat whack.

But then having all these extra boxes, scares me as well........, which is why I'm willing to see where the dust settles over the course of the next 6-17 months!, as I'm certain more and more offerings in these types of devices are right around the corner......, time shall tell.

Maybe, just maybe I'd be better served just pursuing the all in one type unit like the ELAC Discovery and chill......

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.