Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: JCAT USB Isolator (Repackaged Intona)

Maxxwire1,

I've to contribute what both of us heard to the fact we know the signature of our system, which then I believe makes it much much easier to hear certain attributes in which the JCAT itself has introduced to said systems. I myself merely listen very closely to how it brings about certain changes within the audio spectrum as viewed while attending actual live events, where I tend to focus on how notes are rendered at the top end, midrange and finally the lower notes.

And this leads to following how quiet it is between passages whether simple or complex runs, whereas there's a sense of silence which lingers around each note, which makes it that much easier to tell whether or not said device is true to the pitch or timbre which resides in said notes themselves........., it's merely a matter of knowing what sounds correct.

And after I'd guess having around a total of 28 hours on it now, as I let it run 24|7, it seems the lower notes are becoming much easier to separate then yesterday........., but for me it's the highs and midrange which catch my attention in how both seemingly present what I hear as beautiful vocal expressions, along with a nice sense of resolution on stringed instruments in a manner which makes it far far easier to hear the artist technique, as well as differentiate whether said artist is playing a nylon or steel stringed guitar, as either becomes easier to hear when there's an actual acoustic or electric bass thrown into the mix, as each seemingly are spaced within their own individual corners within the recording space which strikes me nice again as very accurate.

And while the other three devices I've had in my system beforehand, seemingly had more attack or slightly different sonics, the JCAT to my senses once again just sounds | feels right in such a manner I care less about what might enter the USB Isolator arena in the months and years to come, as I've found myself more and more satisfied with how I've voiced my system over the course of the last 5 years, I'm not one whom doubts what I hear and feel the need to change components for the sake of small variants in sonic changes here and there, as I'd much rather spend my remaining days on the planet pursuing demo quality tracks........, as listening to me has become vital as a means of bringing about a sense of everyday happiness, which some seem to take a lifetime to achieve.

At some point we must all realize when enough is enough, as the constant search for the Absolute Sound after one becomes older | wiser becomes to realize one truth.........., it's an illusion.

In the end it has to have a sense of transparency | resolution and emotional means of speaking to ones very soul, is when one knows they've arrived.........., I'm coming to realize said statement might throw some........., yet the truth is somewhere within these very words.

May the next chapter in life begin......

I'm done.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: JCAT USB Isolator (Repackaged Intona) - el34eh@yahoo.com 19:41:29 02/23/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.