Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

I've had outstanding service here at US Apple Stores

That may be a UK thing, I don't really know.

If one requires technical service at an Apple store, setting up an appointment online is recommended and very easy to do. When you arrive at the store you check-in and either walk right up or wait just a few minutes for a tech. Of course, the stores are always packed with people especially around the holidays. Microsoft launched their own store in the local shopping mall just upstairs and across from the Apple Store. They're never busy so I have to assume their service is better. ;-)

A friend bought a MacBook Pro laptop last year. The bluetooth on it was DOA when he received it. He took it back to the store, a tech looked at it, and they replaced it on the spot. It took him about 10 minutes. Of course that was a brand new unit under warranty. I'm not sure how HP, Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, Samsung would have handled it. They don't have local stores that I am aware of.

Edits: 12/23/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I've had outstanding service here at US Apple Stores - AbeCollins 06:38:02 12/23/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.