Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

I try to avoid HDtracks. Pissed me off too many times....

The last couple times I tried to take advantage of their sales, the HDtracks website payment system wouldn't accept the Promo Code combined with a credit card payment. It may work with PayPal but I don't use PayPal.

My experience at HDTracks has been less than stellar so I avoid them. I suppose the payment system works fine for normal non-promo purchases but if they're going to send me Promo offers that don't work, it just pisses me off and drives me away.

My last successful purchase on HDtracks was probably a good 4 years ago... no promo, just a regular purchase. My most recent attempts have been in the past few months, unsuccessfully with promo codes that they emailed, & credit card.

Can you imagine the frustration of trying to download, contacting tech support, it still not working, and having to request that they refund my credit card? I don't need that kind of time wasting service!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I try to avoid HDtracks. Pissed me off too many times.... - AbeCollins 11:15:11 12/23/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.