Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Amarra Offer

I recently received this e-mail offer:

Bring A Friend To Amarra!
You love music - we know you do because you already own Amarra! And since already you know how great music sounds with Amarra, we're giving you the chance to share the experience with your friends and loved ones. Through this offer, you can open their ears to the world of Amarra by giving them their very own copy of the world's most beautiful sounding music player.

Click here for an additional copy Amarra: $59.99
Click here for an additional copy of Amarra Hifi: $24.99

Right now, you can purchase an additional full-function copy of Amarra or Amarra Hifi that you can give to your spouse or your best friend (hey...maybe that's even the same person!). Or, maybe you'd just like to add another copy of Amarra to a second computer in your house, on the road, or in your office. Either way, now is the perfect time to give the gift of Amarra. Why wait for a holiday?!

Let us know how you're doing with Amarra, we'd love to hear from you; write to us at sales@sonicstudio.com. And, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook!

This is sad shit.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Amarra Offer - Mercman 17:36:03 07/19/12 (27)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.