Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Six Years Ago - me too

> You started the taunting (not DR) by seizing on a passing remark that
> you went out of your way to hold up to ridicule

I intended no ridicule; I made an observation about his history on this forum. You are inventing the ridicule.

There was a mild irony. The 2006 post expressed satisfaction with his source. His posts since he adopted the cics approach describe it as a dramatic improvement.

Perhaps you consider "road to Damascus conversion" to be inherently pejorative. Perhaps you consider the work "religion" to be pejorative. I see both figures of speech used without prejudice and that is how I used them.

> What I took exception to was your use of the "religion" jibe, not once but repeatedly, not in one but at length in three (now four) posts.

Read the context of my early posts in this thread. There was no jibe intended in those posts. I used the word "religion" in the reply to Dawnrazor to explain to Dawnrazor why I was struck by his remark from 2006. Since then I have been responding to what you and Dawnrazor wrote. When you or he mentioned religion, I replied. When Dawnrazor described a characteristic of (some) religions that didn't fit the cics community, I gave two characteristics that did fit. My reply was a logical reaction to his post.

> That was intentionally offensive and cheap - I'd have expected better from you.

You ignored what I actually wrote and assumed that you knew that I meant something else. Then you took off on a denouncement of the meaning you imagined. No conversation is possible with that sort of thought police behavior on your part.

Bill

my blog: http://carsmusicandnature.blogspot.com/

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.