Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

2nd that!!! Thanks Jack

and to Bibi01s question, what about usb mice? It says in the instructions:

There will be no CD ROM and USB function for the current installation

So are you using a keyboard for control? And if so I thought cics preferred usb powered separately.

Also when you say "Burn the JW_HOME_SP1_2.ISO on a CD as one would normally do." I am assuming that that means making an iso disk with something like image burn (http://www.imgburn.com/) and not just putting the file on a cd??

And the concept of a "work" os is new to me. If I already have a partition with xp cant I just install the iso on another partition? Do I have to put the iso on c where the current install is? I am assuming I am going to be switching back and forth right??

When you write: It is important that “System Restore” is turned off in the Work OS or removed entirely during Nlite process, so as to avoid creation of “System Volume Information” in the cMP² HDD. Is that where you use Nlite to turn off WF "something" that you need for minlog??

I am seriously playing catch up here and that doc was written for someone who was paying attention.

Anyhow thanks for your work!! This is the kind of thing that will be great for the ho hum inmates like myself.

Cut to razor sounding violins

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • 2nd that!!! Thanks Jack - Dawnrazor 17:25:16 03/20/12 (3)
    • Hi DR - theob 02:56:29 03/21/12 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.