Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Re: How to burn DVD-Audios using Mac

Q:
Have you heard about the Unix-based "dvda-author-20050703" thing from Sourceforge?

I had heard about it but it seemed way too complicated for me to take time out to decipher. The Chrome II was 3K and easy to deal with. I considered it a modest investment for archiving since SACD (Sorry assed commie dictators) consortium requires you to send out to the pressing plants to use the format. I use a windows based machine running XP Pro. (home version should work fine as well)

No email I know of will deal with 4gigs. Last night I ran 9 gigs on my FTP and frankly..it is still uploading (13hrs later) The logical choice would be to snail mail the ISO images as aiff files (on DVD- or + R) and I can burn them from there. I haven't read the follow-ups but you may have an easier solution available to you. The beauty of me offering the service is I would also get a chance to hear some of your favorite music!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: How to burn DVD-Audios using Mac - ontrack2@gmail.com 12:04:11 01/16/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.