Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Re: *Ping* Alan J.

Hi Presto,

Jan didn't give me any information regarding when he would release the delay fix. I am still using the beta version so that I don't have to deal with the bug. He said it was probably decimal processing, so you might have luck using the nearest whole number if that works for you (I haven't tried it).

I am not using Console, although after seeing your earler message I downloaded it last night so I could play with it this weekend. The Lynx mixer software is very good, so currently I have no need to route anything through Console. I am curious to try it out just to see if it will allow me to have more than one application accessing the Lynx ASIO drivers at a time. Currently the Lynx driver limits to one app using the driver. Not a big deal since the kernel streaming output in Foobar sounds good, but most other apps are using the Direct Sound driver instead. The big benefit I see to keeping things in their current configuration is that everything starts properly on boot-up with no intervention by me, and all sounds get routed through the Allocator.

Alan

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: *Ping* Alan J. - aljordan 07:10:27 11/17/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.