Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Bolder Modifed Squeezebox(es) Wins an Enjoy the Music Best of 2006 Award

I just posted this on the Digital Drive too ...

Not wanting to come accross as a shill, but as a recent convert to the technology, I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.
I never expected to enjoy even the stock Squeezebox as much as I did. I started with a stock Squeezebox 3 and a Bolder basic power supply.

I enjoyed it so much (simply for Internet streaming of "radio" stations ... then for ripping cds), that I ventured into a fully-modded Squeezebox 2 and Ulitmate MKII power supply from Wayne at Bolder. The combo is simply stunning (and Wayne's serivce is spectacular.)

Scott Faller is quoted in the award brief, "Turning the audiophile world on its ear (for those that are paying attention), the Bolder modified Squeezebox version 2 and 3, simply put, are some of the best digital you may ever hear. Heed these words... sell your CD players while you can."

A pretty strong statement, but it really seems that we are seeing the (fast approaching) future with the integration of computers and audio through hard-drive archival devices. It is (and sounds) exciting.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Bolder Modifed Squeezebox(es) Wins an Enjoy the Music Best of 2006 Award - freejazz 21:28:28 09/29/06 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.