Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Re: Z-Audo-former where are thay?

Tubevibb, why are you so hung up on the Zero's, you are obviously convinced you do not like them, without trying them I might add, why not just let it go and enjoy what you have. I have been following these Zero posts the last couple of days and it seems you have a real issue with the guys who use and like the Zero's and I am not sure why. Even when Ralph, who manufactures the Atma-Sphere products, tried to explain that there are times when the Zero's will benefit his amplifiers while driving speaker loads that may not be the best for that particular amplifiers liking. He also made those statements to me when he was courteous enough to take my phone call when I had questions about the Zero's. He took the time to explain why they work and this is even when he has no stake in the Zero company or would he benefit monetarily. Speaking for Ralph, which I probably should not do but I think he would concur, many speakers work just fine when being driven by the S30 and/or the M60's without zero's, so why would you think he would add something to his amplifiers that most probably would not even need, just a wasted added cost that would in many cases put his amplifiers out of a set budget, especially when that cost was for something that would never be used. It is simple logic, take some time and think your questions/statements through.

Most of the guys that have replied to your questions/statements regarding the Zero's have been more than courteous to you, and you just seem to continually bash or question why there are guys using them, again I just don't see why you don't get it.........Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.