Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Re: My crystal ball is down ;-)

yeah i agree with you under normal circumstances, but in this particular case i've already repeatedly apologized, so I've had it with people continuing to beat me up.

So, strange emails that appear to be offensive or accusatory are just going to be posted here; I'm not going to take any more abuse. Enough is enough. My original mistake wasn't all that big a deal, certainly not something I should be opening a vein over, it was just a spontaneous reaction to all the high end hype out there, something that between friends would have elicited a mild corrective response and a friendly acknowledgement and then life would have moved on. In a forum like this, however, as I have now learned, for some people it's not about friendly discussion and letting life move on it's about pig-piling abuse on anybody who makes a politically-incorrect post in an unguarded moment. Yippee! What fun!!! Let's all get our pent-up hatreds out on the new guy who made a mistake!!!!
"It ain't a comeback until it's left the shop" Jimmy Dunne, the first man to drive a VW Beetle faster than 200 mph, and he has the forehead scar to prove it; I will always honor him for taking a chance on me when I wanted to be an engine mechanic.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: My crystal ball is down ;-) - radiance 15:37:47 06/02/06 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.