In Reply to: RE: M60 posted by Lew on January 19, 2016 at 10:43:59:
Thanks, I already emailed with Paul but he says it is too long ago and he dont have the information.
I did look at the internet archive wayback machine and found the articles of Paul in the ASOG website but only the text, no figures are shown.
It would be convenient to have the schematics of the changes in powersupply and bias metering etc.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - M60 - wouter 07:41:27 01/18/16 (10)
- RE: M60 - jdarg 07:24:15 01/23/16 (3)
- RE: M60 - Lew 11:20:42 01/25/16 (0)
- RE: M60 - Caucasian Blackplate 15:32:51 01/24/16 (1)
- The CL-30 is there to protect the switch contacts from damage - Ralph 08:33:39 01/25/16 (0)
- Take a look here and see if these schematics have what you want. - Michael Samra 20:33:32 01/22/16 (0)
- RE: M60 - Lew 10:43:59 01/19/16 (4)