In Reply to: Picture of mod. Music is playing and no smoke posted by Cousin Billy on January 7, 2016 at 12:57:55:
If we look at the picture in the previous post.
My grey wire is coming off a tag strip. A green/yellow striped wire is running from there to the transformer. I think Ralph called this a 'ground' reference wire. It doesn't matter what it's called. There are obviously other wires coming to the tag strip. This all on one side.
Here's my question;
Is voltage 'coming' from the this tag strip, and into my capacitors?
Or is voltage 'going' to the tag strip?
Which direction is the voltage travelling through the HV supply caps?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Time to tackle the High Voltage Power Supply - Cousin Billy 10:28:40 01/01/16 (14)
- You are looking at the ground side of the driver supply. - Ralph 11:07:24 01/05/16 (0)
- RE: Time to tackle the High Voltage Power Supply - Caucasian Blackplate 16:57:59 01/03/16 (3)
- RE: Time to tackle the High Voltage Power Supply - Cousin Billy 17:14:49 01/03/16 (2)
- RE: Time to tackle the High Voltage Power Supply - Cousin Billy 13:30:20 01/01/16 (8)
- The resistors are not critical, except that - Ralph 11:01:19 01/05/16 (0)
- RE: Time to tackle the High Voltage Power Supply - cpotl 17:53:51 01/01/16 (6)
- Atma-Sphere MA-1 - Cousin Billy 01:13:59 01/02/16 (5)
- RE: Atma-Sphere MA-1 - Banat 04:44:21 01/04/16 (4)