I'm on a role.
Looking to upgrade my MA-1 coupling caps.
I have V-Cap 0.1uf now. 600V.
Using V-caps online calculator, I should be using 1.0uF.
1) Is there anything wrong with going this high? It's only 450V, is that OK?
2) That little baby yellow 1uF cap. It's coming from the DC offset knob. Could it be changed?. Is it in the signal path?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - MA-1 Coupling Cap upgrade - Cousin Billy 12:25:28 01/01/16 (9)
- The little yellow cap - Ralph 11:12:39 01/05/16 (0)
- RE: MA-1 Coupling Cap upgrade - Barry 13:36:06 01/01/16 (7)
- CuTF ordered. Thank You - Cousin Billy 10:04:28 01/02/16 (6)
- Opps!, ordered wrong value - Cousin Billy 07:08:11 01/03/16 (5)