Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

RE: Isn't this the "OTL" Forum (as opposed to the "non-OTL" forum)?

Hi Bayleiler !

Sorry but what kind of the opinion Tre`have? , based on some limited and no real life virtual results from performed PC simulation ?, and based on the erroneous conclusions made ​​on the basis of others' perceptions and misconceptions ? , he obviously can not clearly distinguish A1 mode of power tube operation from A2 mode of operation ,(Atmasphere Circlotron OTL Amps includes both class of output power tubes operation simultaneously ,and A2 Class of operation is by definition still A class of operation) .
In fact he does not understand the basic electronic behavior of a simple tube PP OPT Amplifier !, claiming that some AC power goes around through the set of two PP connected tubes ,which is actually impossible since the basic vacuum tubes physics that not allow , to tubes conduct opposite .
Actually I have no more illusion that sometime he come here on this OTL site with clear intention only to provoke some attention and to minimize the quality of the Mr.Karsten OTL Amps !
If his real reason for science? or is money?, I would say that though in the latter .
Best Regards

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.