Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

This whole thing needs to blow over

I take no sides in this, and only have read various threads with mild interest. I wouldn't know an OTL if I was bitten by one.

However, negativety begets negativy and it wouldn't surprise me if there has been so much negativety that it will cripple Atmasphere for some time to come.

Obviously, Ralph is a nice guy and well thought of.

However, being a well thought of nice guy is not necessarily the attributes needed for a company to be profitable.

While I haven't followed this in great depth, I had been thinking for some while thoughts to the effect that posters don't realize that everything negative they say about Mark and Harry may well hurt Ralph's efforts in the future. Along those same lines, your post and comments are some of the more clear-headed thoughts that I have read.

It is obviously an unfortunate incident. The more the negativity goes on, the more unfortunate it will be - very likely for Ralph also.

Kudo's to you, Sir!

For having the balls to act with integrity, as you believe best, even though your true motives behind your actions would likely be disparaged.

Regards

Ken L

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • This whole thing needs to blow over - Triodeuser 21:29:19 10/27/04 (0)