Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Re: Ralph back in the saddle

What ever the motivation for the change of heart, I for one am thrilled with the out come of this horrible situation. Unlike many of you who have dealt directly with these gentlemen and know them first hand I have not had the pleasure. I am, however, a small business owner myself, there are decisions/situations that are acted upon, for what ever reason, that after some thought would have been handled or dealt with in a totally different way. As one who has been following this saga for the last several weeks I applaud all three of the party’s involved. Business sometimes can be a cruel undertaking. It seems that the issues have been resolved. It also seems that the Atma-Sphere company will continue to exist as we have come to know and this alone should be enough to allow this to end as well as the chastising of any of the three gentlemen. Again, thanks to all three and good luck with any future endeavors...........Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.