Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Re: My, you get around. Aren't mountains restricted to one spot? (!)

Yes, I did post a related question on the 'General' board of the Asylum. Why suggest I'm trying to hide the fact. Would you like to act as my "New York Times' advertising agent and publicize the fact. Feel free. You're observant, too. Or perceptive.

"I'm sorry IF incorrect" - what kind of after-the-fact, after-the-charge weasel apology is that? (and yes, that question is slanted and worded against you; and, no, it is not meant to stir things up).

To answer your biased-against-me questionING, after posting the question on THIS forum, I got to thinking about used amp purchasing in general and THEN posted on the 'General' board. Do you want to research the timing of each post? Go to it.

Both postings were sincere (though the 2nd one on the 'General' board was a biased one and one with implicit assumptions. Where's the danger? Where's the harm? Where's the deceit?). On this board, I thanked the respondents, I think, two times. Where's the lack of gratefulness? I'm not "shopping for an amp" in the immediate sense. Does it matter? Isn't learning for its own sake valid? Do you want purchase receipts when I buy? Do you consider it within the realm of possibilities that I'm posting for a friend? Are *those* type of questions allowable and permissable? Define my limits.

"Fishing for information in a sneaky sort-of way"
Where's the secrecy? I think you have a real problem? Look for your shade of paranoia in your home (or wherever you call home). I'm sure you'll find all kinds of covert activities: under the bed seems a favorite among UNtrustworthy sorts like yourself.

Respect
(pending),
Guy

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.