Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Message to group: RE: Conclusion of Freeze Effect Project

Don't give up. Despite the comments you may read to the contrary, you're the hero of the subjectivist around here. You listen before you decide. Granted, you may be "over the edge" of some of the subjectivists viewpoints but if they've heard cable differences, they're most of the way home. On the flip side, you're willing to test your subjective experiences. When you get right down to it, who can ask for more? Ok, don't answer that! :)

As for the pseudo-scientist side, do their opinions really matter? It's been shown that most of them can't determine differences that aren't painfully obvious, like speakers. Their listening threshold is low. I'd feel sorry for them if they'd at least make some attempts to listen but it reminds me of my children who'd essentially say at the dinner table "I don't like this. No, I've never tried it but I hate it anyway".

Just remember - no amount of logic can overcome foot-stomping emotion. Put 'em in the corner until they unclench! :) And hang onto that courage of your convictions.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.