Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Message to group: RE: Conclusion of Freeze Effect Project

A number of days ago, Stephaen, this group's moderator, for reasons known only to him, did an indiscriminate wholesale wipeout of every single one of my posts from the last couple of weeks. Even the test data on the Freeze Effect project was not spared, for which numerous members spent hours of their time discussing and analyzing. I was set to post the results the day after they were eliminated (and after asking if everyone who wanted to get involved had). I delayed only because SF Tech said he might do a test during the weekend. Now it's not going to make much sense to post the file ID's, without the correlating data. Although it would have been nice to get more data in, I feel that there was enough there to possibly point to some interesting findings and open up discussions on the many implications suggested by the results, and maybe inspire some to pursue some of the issues a little further with their own tests. I thought that showing genuine interest in advancing our collective understanding (mine as well, here) was what AA & PHP was all about? But, I'll try to remain objective about it and simply ask:

Q. What do you all think of Stephaen deleting our test data on the Freeze Effect?
Do you want the 3 FE threads restored, so we can conclude the experiment?

On my end, I only managed to save the titles. Because one member asked, I am posting the file ID's anyway. So if anyone has saved any of the test data, please post it to this thread, to help members make sense of the file ID's:

The Freeze Effect id's
==============

http://savefile.com/projects/808479982

CD
===
UNFROZEN

ebo5 = unfrozen, original
dw5x = unfrozen, copy

li1a = unfrozen, original
tib9 = unfrozen, copy

eel8 = unfrozen, original
po8v = unfrozen, copy

FROZEN

ohm7 = frozen, original
li0o = frozen, original
th0j = frozen, original

MP4
====

UNFROZEN

bam9 = unfrozen, original
wap2 = unfrozen, copy
el9l = unfrozen, original
es7m = unfrozen, copy

FROZEN

ty7c = frozen, original
woo7 = frozen, original

Objective Audiophile 2007

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Message to group: RE: Conclusion of Freeze Effect Project - Posy Rorer 13:46:19 05/27/07 (26)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.