Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

I haven't drawn any conclusions...

Had I done so my commentary would be more like

Why has the bored acted out of spite?

The 'potential' act of spite is the mass deletions of Posy Rorer's posts and the other postings deep sixed along with them. Perhaps there were very good reasons for this, if so, I missed them. I missed the warnings you allude to, presumably because I wasn't around here much at the time.

My personal opinion is that Posy Rorer is VERY good for this place. Heaven knows, we have enough of the opposite polarity to contend with. Please make allowance for the fact that I may not have seen anything nasty because of my absence. Allow too that I may not have viewed a post as nasty because of some bias. There's no question in my mind that bias blinds.

If I were to draw a conclusion, it would be that 'squeeky wheels get greased'. I have hit the comment button a number of times myself and have found the moderators actions to be appropriate. I think they do a great job around here. I do wonder some about this Posy matter though. It would be good to know the details. Therefore I ask.

Edits: 00/10/02 00/11/02

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.