In Reply to: RE: Omega mikro power cords posted by 4everyoung on August 9, 2016 at 22:45:50:
I own two of them, which replaced the mapleshade power cord. One goes from the wall to a Torus power conditioner. The other goes from the Torus to the power supply of my preamp (Decware ZT Pre). Not fragile at all. However, they are very sensitive to placement. One has to move them around to find the "sweet spot". I'm looking for the 100 watt version for my CD player.
They have a coherence and depth to the sound field which is remarkable. No part of the spectrum jumps out at you, one focuses on the music in a relaxed manner.
Try them, you will like what they do. And mine are a generation or two older then the current ones.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Omega Micro Ribbon power cords... (Mapleshade) - Tweaker456 07:36:48 08/09/16 (26)
- RE: Omega mikro power cords - hawkmoon 17:41:49 08/09/16 (4)
- RE: Omega mikro power cords - 4everyoung 22:45:50 08/09/16 (3)
- I'm sure Geoff believes in matter - 4everyoung 10:12:56 08/09/16 (20)
- I believe in anti matter. I also believe in miracles. Nt - geoffkait 16:23:40 08/11/16 (18)
- The only thing I know about antimatter - 4everyoung 02:02:35 08/12/16 (16)
- Defy explanation? Huh?! - geoffkait 11:12:44 08/12/16 (10)
- I read the explanation - 4everyoung 14:02:20 08/12/16 (9)
- RE: I read the explanation - Tweaker456 19:35:06 08/12/16 (7)
- RE: I read the explanation - geoffkait 19:39:36 08/12/16 (6)
- RE: I read the explanation - 4everyoung 07:30:04 08/13/16 (5)
- RE: I read the explanation - geoffkait 14:21:48 08/12/16 (0)
- RE: The only thing I know about antimatter - Tweaker456 05:45:51 08/12/16 (4)
- You left the most important thing out Geoff... - Tweaker456 20:09:36 08/11/16 (0)
- RE: I'm sure Geoff believes in matter - Tweaker456 10:49:48 08/09/16 (0)