Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Not to mention...

The definition I read of a cone is that of a shape that tapers smoothly from a flat bass. I don't see these products in Sprey's catalogue. He calls them footers. Maybe a case can be made they are cones of some sort. It is clear in most if not all of his products they come to a point at some point after a non tapered section. My main point is Dekays useless snide remarks. His attempts at making my comments look bad without really bringing anything of substance to an issue. Ha Ha Ha and pictures of ugly people and such. The last being a question if I had ever listened to EAR on 50-60lb mono blocks. What the hell does that have to do with anything? I like EAR, better that cork and rubber and couldn't have possibly listened to EAR on every piece of equipment based on weight. EAR is a suggestion, my opinion on something people interested in good sound should consider trying, in comparison to cork and rubber and decide for themselves. Ugly pictures of people and ha ha ha don't contribute to sound system improvement. Tweaker

Edits: 07/25/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.