Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Carbon Copy of my post on another forum earlier today

"Speaking of opening Pandora's box, while almost everyone and his brother would probably agree glass resonates and that glass windows and glass framed pictures and just ordinary drinking glasses in the room might not be a good idea sound quality wise, what isn't well known is that the pictures themselves hurt the sound. Especially if the pictures are of people, birds of prey, predators such as lions or tigers or sharks, military aircraft, things of that nature; in other words, things that could easily represent a threat to the listener, consciously or subconsciously. Thus, if you remove all pictures, even ones you might deem innocuous, from the listening room and invite your friend over to listen to the system he will hear a marked improvement to the sound. This will be the case even if the pictures are NOT covered by glass. For best results pictures should be taken entirely outside the house since they can still affect the sound even if they're in other rooms."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - Carbon Copy of my post on another forum earlier today - geoffkait 09:14:58 07/24/16 (20)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.