Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Really ........ ?

> "I'm wondering if that's the same guy I dealt with a number of years ago when I wrote for TAS. If so, he's a lunatic. And now Harley gives his current amp stand a rave review? Don't they remember what happened? Makes me ill."

This seems irresponsible. Original poster stated above his derogatory opinion about Critical Mass Systems and their products and that he's getting "ill" solely as a "lunatic" he deal with years ago works at Critical Mass Systems--regardless that the original poster states he does not know if that "lunatic" works at Critical Mass Systems.

I hope it is not the case though it appears when he started this thread about Critical Mass Systems, the original poster had something against that company from the get go and later in the thread made up evidence to further his point.

To each their own, though I don't recall a legit reviewer ever using derogatory comments like lunatic to describe a designer.

Edits: 05/17/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Really ........ ? - JazzDude 09:35:42 05/17/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.