Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Lets see....

A,B,C,D,E,F, G, that's how the alphabet starts....

A couple posts up you refer to the contest that Bohm judged which supposedly "proved" Morphic resonance. This is the very same experiment which Sheldrake, himself, has written about later and has stated is flawed and therefore not applicable.

The very same experiment that I pointed out has severe flaws in its base suppositions although the full details were not clearly available initally to me (I had to look it up and even then details of the exact nature of the conducting of the experiment were not very clear).

You wrote on this very forum that I was obviously wrong and that the results were perfectly fine. And then I read further on an internet paper published by Sheldrake, retracting the "proof" assumed by this very experiment. I believe I referred to the article and the chapter in which the refutation was made in the original thread.

But WOW ! What a perfect example of your backfire effect you have made, and are still making. Still refusing to abandon a "proof" that the originator of the the experiment has publically retracted because of serious flaws in its suppositions.

In addition to reading, logic does not seem to be a very strong point of your education, or perhaps its more the reasoning part that is missing.

Poor baby, this discussion, if there ever was any dialogue, is perfectly useless but primarily because you have closed your mind, again a perfect illustration of the backfire effect.

hahahahahahaha

Edits: 02/15/13

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.