Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Rainbow foil tweak revisited

>>> “My question pertains to the situation where a certain configuration, which you know sounds bad, all of a sudden doesn't sound that bad. Is it due to the rainbow foil tweak? Has anyone experienced similar impressions?” <<<

You can do an interesting experiment with something you have experienced as ‘sounding bad’.

Most people have, somewhere, a CD which they have never liked the sound of since they purchased it. Usually they bought it because it was of a favourite piece of music, or by a favourite musician but after initially listening to it and being disappointed in it’s sound, they now never play it.

Hunt it out, listen to it to confirm that it still does not sound good, then apply one or two strips of Rainbow Foil to the label side, and then listen again.

You will have experimented with a “known certain configuration” and should be able to answer your own question – that is if it can now be listened to without rejecting it. It is not a question as to whether it suddenly becomes your favourite CD – merely whether (to use your own expression) it “all of a sudden doesn’t sound that bad”. When all you have done is apply two strips of Rainbow Foil.

Regards,
May Belt,
Manufacturer.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.