Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: "I suspect that the cluster was receiving RFI and simply reradiating back into the room."

And if you were listening to music with all of the crystals in the room, you would experience the music to be sounding worse – along the lines of it being much more “harsh, aggressive and shouty sound”

I don’t think you could guarantee that another person would react with the same PHYSICAL reactions to the presence of all those crystals in the room but I would feel quite confident that they would be able to HEAR the same deterioration in the sound as you would.

I am afraid it will have to be the laborious technique of introducing the different crystals – one by one – into the room and seeing how you both react physically and also what the music sounds like.

I would like to make it quite clear. I do not challenge people’s observations and the descriptions of improvements in the sound of their audio. I recognise what they are hearing.

Nor can your physical symptoms be because of auto-suggestion, bias, imagination etc because no one had suggested to you that you would feel physically worse with the crystals in the room.

Stay on the path of observing your physical reactions Those observations will get you further along the path of understanding than thinking how the audio signal or the room acoustics might be being affected by the crystals.

Regards,
May Belt,
Manufacturer.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "I suspect that the cluster was receiving RFI and simply reradiating back into the room." - May Belt 09:29:57 05/20/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.