Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Molecular biologists

I see. Is ether and phlogiston just around the corner, too? I do not dispute that that there are influences on the human body, but Robert Becker, Candace Pert, and the work of many other molecular biologists suggest other influences. But somehow, I believe you have yet to assimilate their research, or perhaps their morphic resonance have yet to reach you.

>>>>Of course there is more than one theory of biology! Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, the morphic resonance theory has more to do with the brain, learning and perception than it does with the body or biology per se, so it's a bit of a strawman argument to focus on molecular biology theory. *Mind-matter interaction* is probably a more appropriate terminology for morphic resonance, as opposed to strictly *biological influences* -- mind-matter interaction defined as the interaction of the mind with inanimate objects, chemical and materials -- even when they are not in plain view! Not to mention the mind's interaction with magnetic fields, electric fields, colors, shapes and images - even when they aren't in view.

Edits: 08/05/10 08/05/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Molecular biologists - geoffkait 04:37:10 08/05/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.