Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Not so Funny

Earlier you claimed the jar was tuned to 320 Hz, so apparently it is apparent you are not quite certain of the operating mechanism yourself. You had not mentioned using a 320 Hz test tone and an SPL meter before either.

>>>>>>>>On the contrary, I have always stated 315 Hz test tone + SPL meter in my paper on the crystals, published on my web site 7 years ago, states this quite clearly. If you think I've stated this incorrectly somewhere, prove it!

As a scientist you have provided precious little to work on, making any outside verification quite difficult if not impossible.

>>>>>>>Again, you seem to ignore that I've provided a complete theory of operation as well as the method for finding the locations for Brilliant Pebbles - or similar resonators - using a 315 Hz test tone and SPL meter. It's not my fault if you don't do due diligence. Anyone can easily verify the effectiveness of both the SPL meter + 315 Hz test tone method as well as the effects of the crystals - heck you can even measure them! So, you're quite incorrect about your assumptions.

The websites of Sheldrake seem to be down, and the general scientific community has largely discounted his theories.

>>>>>>>And who are these people in the general scientific community you refer to - overly suspicious skeptics like yourself? If his theories were not discounted by a lot of scientists they wouldn't be controversial, now would they? Do you think ALL scientists agree with ALL theories? Ha Ha Ha

Now as a theory, it means there insufficient proof of the workings of his ideas.

>>>>>No, actually a theory doesn't require proof, that's why it's a theory. People can disagree about a given theory and there can be different theories for a given phenomenon. I'm pretty sure you didn't get the memo regarding the $10, 000 prize awarded to the person who proved that the theory of morphic resonance works. Another case of insufficient due diligence on your part.

If others can find other causalities for certain effects attributed to morphic resonances, I am inclined to believe those causalities which at least can be measured and either denied or proven.

>>>>>You had success with the foils, right? And with the clock, right? You did not attempt to measure the effects, right.? So, why the hang up on meaurements? Have you ever tried to measure the effects of greening the CD or green CD mats or demagnetizing discs or even new interconnects? I thought not.

Now since you claim to be a scientist and I am apparently an ignorant steel worker, where is your proof?

>>>>>>The proof of the pudding is in the eating, silly. If you can hear it, it must be working. As I said, theories do not require proof. Methinks you're getting hung up on having to prove the operating mechanism of a device before you will accept that it works.

If you claim that morphic resonances are the causality and since Sheldrake says such resonances are an inherent part of every being, animal and part of the natural world, then obviously you have found a way to channel such resonances. As such, the channeling of morphic resonances ought to earn you the Nobel prize.

>>>>>I'm not sure the foils, the clock, the Red X Pen and the teleportation tweak are worthy of a Nobel prize, but who am I to argue? LOL Are you trying to say that an audio tweak must win a Nobel prize before it is accepted by the audiophile community, or just the "general scientific community?" LOL The general science community has successfully accomplished quantum teleportation for a distance of 3 feet (2 years ago). I have successfully accomplished it for a distance of 10, 000 miles. I think I deserve at least a handshake. LOL

I suspect that all your verbosity is merely hot air, however.
However, being the scientist you claim to be, I find it difficult to find in your statement, that you are using different theories or, at least applications, in order to achieve an effect. When examining certain tweaks, I always reduce to the simplest factors in order to assess them individually. Mixing variables is definitely not a good means for any real science.

>>>>>>>I'm afraid you win the Verbosity prize.

Edits: 08/05/10 08/05/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Not so Funny - geoffkait 03:36:45 08/05/10 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.