Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Funny

Earlier you claimed the jar was tuned to 320 Hz, so apparently it is apparent you are not quite certain of the operating mechanism yourself. You had not mentioned using a 320 Hz test tone and an SPL meter before either.

As a scientist you have provided precious little to work on, making any outside verification quite difficult if not impossible,

The websites of Sheldrake seem to be down, and the general scientific community has largely discounted his theories. Now as a theory, it means there insufficient proof of the workings of his ideas. If others can find other causalities for certain effects attributed to morphic resonances, I am inclined to believe those causalities which at least can be measured and either denied or proven.

Now since you claim to be a scientist and I am apparently an ignorant steel worker, where is your proof. If you claim that morphic resonances are the causality and since Sheldrake says such resonances are an inherent part of every being, animal and part of the natural world, then obviously you have found a way to channel such resonances. As such, the channeling of morphic resonances ought to earn you the Nobel prize.

I suspect that all your verbosity is merely hot air, however. However, being the scientist you claim to be, I find it difficult to find in your statement, that you are using different theories or, at least applications, in order to achieve an effect. When examining certain tweaks, I always reduce to the simplest factors in order to assess them individually. Mixing variables is definitely not a good means for any real science.

But then, All hail Geoff the world re known scientist.

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.