Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

OK "scientist"

Lets see a list the replicable treatments you have tried. Your seemingly ignorance of the scientific method is rather appalling and while I do not even claim to be a scientist, I believe my methodology lends itself more towards the "scientific" method than your useless prattle, which do absolutely nothing to illuminate the methodology and the procedures you have "attempted" to duplicate.

That May does not make the foil is evidently clear. That she treats them is another subject. Unless May is either a God or a witch with supernatural powers, then her method of treatment should be replicable by any other mortal on the planet. However, you seem to be of the persuasion that her treatment is not replicable by another mortal. Maybe it is very directly applicable to your experience. It is vary difficult to ascertain because you have not and apparently will not define your past actions. You claim to have already written about it but you never answer a post with any clear and definite facts. Is it too much to ask for a restatement of your supposed facts and experimentation...

If you are the "scientist", I pity the school that gave you that degree.

Stu

PS. The mark of a true scientist would have been to ask how I treated mz foil. That way you could have replicated my experimentation. The fact that that simple question never ever entered your mind shows the depth of your supposedly scientific training.

And incidentally while I was a steel worker, and damn proud of the work I did, I also finished all my pre med courses with the exception of organic Chemistry. I took three semesters of calculus, I was only 8 credits short of getting a second degree in sociology, my degree was in Asian history. I graduated with 15 credits in applied music, too. I switched majors many times.

Edits: 07/28/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • OK "scientist" - unclestu 18:35:18 07/26/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.