Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: "I've read your stuff but it doesn't hold sense in the world I live in."

"I've read your stuff. Highly misleading and it doesn't make any sense nor does it lend itself to any known principles of science."

Since I'm the scientist and you're the non-scientist - steel worker, isn't it? - I'll be the judge of whether my "stuff" lends itself to known principles of science. You can be the guy that just pretends to know all the principles of science.

"But in a world full of ether or something similar, it may have some application. But it doesn't hold sense in the world I live in."

I am still trying to figure out what world you live in -- it appears to be the same one The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight lives in.

"Still you still avoid the issue. What have you tried to duplicate the foil? You're very good at coming back with misleading posts and comments, but really nothing verifiable by any other human, it seems. Mumbo jumbo does not constitute science, in my thinking, nor does it further the advancement of audio, because you leave nothing for serious experimentation."

I already explained, as did May, that the rainbow foils are extensively treated. I also already stated that many other PWB foils are assembled by PWB. I've already given you the answers and you either ignore them or dispute them. Your continued demand for answers is just plain silly.

"But that's all I ever expected from you any way. Lots of self aggrandizement, and very little substance."

You get an A for Name-calling, F for Science and F for Experimentation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "I've read your stuff but it doesn't hold sense in the world I live in." - geoffkait 04:02:52 07/24/10 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.