Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Piezoelectric crystals

I use the spl meter/test tone strictly to determine the points in the room where there are peaks more than 6-8 dB above the average level. These pressure peaks can be anywhere in the room, in the ceiling, on a wall, or anywhere in the 3-D space.

The ziplock bags of crystals dissipate energy where the peaks are located. There are a great many peaks in the room, so the question will arise as to which ones should be treated first. :-)

The Mikro is smallest BP (about 1 oz) and can be placed on top of the RCA jacks, and yes, am pretty sure they act mechanically. They can also be placed next to small vacuum tubes, on top of CD player, on power cord plugs, taped to glass windows, sliding glass doors, taped to the wall in stategic locations, etc.

I should also add that my BP undergoes special treatments, even the assembly and choice of crystals is proprietary. All of this, including all of various applications for the different sizes, took a little bit of time to work out, as you can appreciate.

Edits: 07/17/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.