Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: further readings

All very interesting indeed !!

You are one of the very few people in audio I know of who has tried a multitude of different things and heard 'changes in the sound' on most occasions !!

It would appear to me NOW that you have not been able to explain EVERYTHING you have experienced from within conventional electronic or acoustic theories or you would not be still searching other, non related areas, to somehow find an explanation for some of the things you have experienced !! Obviously, if you HAD been able to explain EVERYTHING you have experienced from within conventional electronic and acoustic theories, you would be having no need to look elsewhere for some explanations !! It would already be fully known !!

This is the world Peter and I have been exploring over these past 30 years. Somehow what others are describing must be 'going on' within the human being has to (somehow) find a link with what is 'going on' in the modern environment and what could then be 'affecting the sound' !!!. In the past discussions you and I have had, my area of disagreement with you has been that you have always seemed to want to explain EVERYTHING you have experienced (regarding changes in the sound) as 'something affecting the audio signal' or 'something affecting the acoustic air pressure waves in the room'. Whereas our experiences have shown that the modern environment - regarding human beings - is a mess !! We (human beings) might be 'coping' within it but at what cost to us does that 'coping' represent ? The cost in tension ?? And what effect might that 'tension' be having ??

In my opinion, the US importer of the Schumann Resonance device described it quite succinctly two years ago :-

Quote from Joseph Cohen (22/03/08 on Tweakers Asylum)
Joseph Cohen is from the Lotus Group which imports Acoustic Revive (Schumann Resonance) devices.

>>> "(There is a larger context to this discussion which has to do with the experiment we are conducting on ourselves by living in a sea of electronica (microwaves, cell phones, computer screens, etc) and toxic substances that directly affect our well being. If in fact we need a device to correct the devices that detract from our well being, then perhaps it's time to rethink the whole thing.)" <<<

>>> "I have been saying for years that the interactions between all of the devices, traces, chassis material, circuit board material and wiring in a circuit are practically incalculable, that the interactions between all of the materials in the construction of a single cable are way more numerous than can be acounted for by LCR alone, that the interactions of all of the individual components, wires, materials that make up the room and building are probably infinite. This is not original thinking but purely derivitive of what I have learned from others and what I have observed. Everything vibrates. Everything has an electrical charge. Each material is in relationship with the materials around it. This is why there is no such thing as a vacuum, even in a vacuum. There is only continuum and ever shifting relationship." <<<

>>> "Acklowledging that the RR-77 works on the system/room/individual without being directly connected or even touching points to another source of interference which I would postulate is the sum total of interactions of any given system. This new understanding can be seen as a watershed moment. It may enable us to continue working on solutions that will be more universally applicable." <<<

Even though those comments were prompted by one product, the Schumann Resonance device, I would concur with the general concept highlighted by Joseph Cohen i.e
"This new understanding can be seen as a watershed moment. It may enable us to continue working on solutions that will be more universally applicable."

Yes, working on the interactions between what is going on with the modern environment and what is going on with human beings in that modern environment might INDEED enable us to progress further !!!!!!!!

Another reference to 'the memory associated with transplanted organs' is given below :-

[quote]
http://www.naturalnews.com/028537_organ_transplants_memories.html
Transplanted organs impart memories onto recipients
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Becoming an organ donor is a great way to help out a person in the event of one's death. A study has shown, however, that sometimes donor recipients take on certain characteristics or personality traits from the donor, a phenomenon that researchers are having a difficult time explaining.

Paul Pearsall, a neuropsychologist, wrote about this interesting topic in his book, The Heart's Code: Tapping the Wisdom and Power of Our Heart Energy. In it, he provides insight into his belief that the physical heart contains within it memories belonging to its person. Part of Pearsall's research for the book included tracking several real life cases of heart transplant recipients who mysteriously inherited some of their donors' traits.

In one case, a Spanish-speaking man began using words that he had not used prior to his transplant. He received his heart from a man named David who had died in a car accident. David's wife, Glenda, when meeting the recipient of her husband's heart for the first time, used the word "copacetic" to describe the situation. The recipient's mother quickly replied that her son had begun using that word for the first time and that it did not even have a Spanish equivalent, indicating that he had adopted the word from David.

The recipient's son, who had before been a vegetarian, began craving meat and greasy food after his transplant. His music preferences also changed from favoring heavy metal to preferring fifties rock 'n' roll. All of these preferences turned out to be David's preferences as well.

In another case, an 8-year-old girl who had received a heart transplant from a 10-year-old girl that had been murdered, began to have nightmares about the donor's murderer. After several consultations with a psychiatrist, it was decided that the police should be notified. The 8-year-old recipient was able to identify key clues about the murder, including who the murderer was, when and how it happened, and even the words spoken by the murderer to the victim. Amazingly, the entire testimony turned out to be true and the murderer was convicted for his crime.

Pearsall's 73 different case studies point to the fact that both the brain and the heart hold important information about a person. According to his analysis, cell communication that occurs throughout the body on a continual basis can continue to occur after an organ has been removed from one person and transplanted into another. Information from the donor seems to install into the recipient's memory.

Critics argue that such a phenomenon is not possible, but the proof is in the cases themselves. In one case, a 3-year-old Arab girl received a heart transplant from an 8-year-old Jewish boy who died in a car accident. After her surgery, the girl asked for a type of Jewish candy that, prior to the surgery, she did not even know existed. [/quote]

As described, some recipients of transplanted organs are reported as now having cravings for certain foods which previously they had either never eaten or might have even disliked !!
Supposing the transplanted organ (heart, kidney ?) had got used to (the chemicals/proteins/calories) from certain foods which the original donor had eaten regularly ?
That organ, now in another host, was suddenly deprived of what it had been used to for years ? Wouldn't it 'crave' for what it was now missing ?? Hence the recipient now desiring that/those particular foods ?

Regards,
May Belt,
P.W.B. Electronics.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: further readings - May Belt 11:29:36 06/05/10 (1)
    • Microvita - Tony Lauck 10:54:17 06/08/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.