HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again.... RE: Believing in belief. - geoffkait - Isolation Ward

Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Believing in belief.

Why is it almost always the science and measurement crowd that has difficulty getting good results with tweaks like the green pen? LOL.

Have you ever had a chance to use or hear any of the other "controversial tweaks" - like the Schumann frequency generator, Red "X "Pen, Mpingo disc, siver holographic foil, clever little clock, demagnetizer for CDs and LPs, crystals, cryogenics, ion generators and such, you know, the ones that make audiophiles' heads spin like the little girl in The Exorcist? You can say, "I avoid them like the plague," or "They're the work of the devil," it won't hurt my feelings. LOL

Also, I disagree with you that resonance absorbing CD mats make sense, since most audiophiles would probably say that the Reed Solomon error correction codes would take care of any errors, vibration produced or otherwise.

Edits: 09/08/09 09/08/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.