Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Taking a Tice Clock out of a reference system is equivalent to skipping kabob marination one time?

Your quote Enophile.
>>> "As to the oily crystals...sometimes I like to ask about hypotheticals." <<<

Your description of the effect of the oily crystals was not you "sometimes asking about hypotheticals".

There was nothing hypothetical about your words - they were DEFINITE descriptions of your experiences with the crystals !!

<<< "The damped crystals make for better imaging and sonic decay. "better "leading edge" on the sonics., "seems to make for a more seamless transmission of sonic decay as sounds end - less "smearing" of the end of the signal, as it were. Not to sound crazy, but there also seems to be a crystal size factor," <<< Enophile.

Again, did you hear an ACTUAL improvement in the sound ? Did you ACTUALLY 'hear' all that additional information which enabled you to resolve more of the musical information ?
OR, was it that you were needing the crystals as 'props', as 'talismen', as 'rituals' etc.
OR were you being influenced by 'auto-suggestion'., the 'placebo effect'., 'imagination'., "having your local priest blessing your listening room", "snake oil", "audio faith healing", "magic talismans", "effective marketing", and so on. ?

Regards,
May Belt.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Taking a Tice Clock out of a reference system is equivalent to skipping kabob marination one time? - May Belt 04:26:54 11/12/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.