Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Evil Empire.... (longish)

It's funny.

The issue with Bose is not their product. They have a very traditional sounding vintage-style speaker for the bookshelves/monitors. Their cubes fit 99% of most consumers needs, and their ease of use is 2nd to none.

Where the issue lies with "Audiophiles" is their presentation. Since most Audiophiles are very passionate about their music and feel a company should reasonably represent their product. Most feel Bose does not offer a good value.

Also, it is frustrating to the "audiophile" because the know for the money, there may be better if only the regular consumer was willing to get over the name. There are may products from many manufacturers that offer a better VALUE from their product. That is important too.

Personally, I think they could sell a lot more product if they drop their price by 20-30%. They are certainly not the worst I have heard, and as I stated before, they are very appealing to the average consumer. My $0.02.

Mike z
www.geocities.com/mzisserson

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Evil Empire.... (longish) - *Michael Z* 03:57:32 03/20/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.