Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

very interesting

using yourself as a guinea pig, so to say! I believe they are using RF for some forms of tumors these days. I'll ask one of my customers who happenings to be an oncologist.

I have noticed that my body chemistry has greatly changed as my kidneys failed and after I went on dialysis. I use some analog stainless steel/chromed brass watches and they would literally dissolve from my wearing the watch: right through the chrome plating and into the brass body. Never did that before. Since going on dialysis, I notice my skin is a lot more oily now like I was in puberty.

It is interesting to see how the body reacts to various ailments. Oh yeah, my hearing did increase in sensitivity as well as my vision. Immediately during my first session the whole room got brighter, sort of akin to turning your brightness on the TV set up and I became more aware of the upper midrange sounds, particularly female voices like the nurses. They were rather taken aback when I told them the range in centered in about 1.2 kHz seemed to be emphasized more.They expected a change but no one had been so specific, I guess.

I am aware of hearing fatigue having worked with pneumatic tools in a big shipyard. I once went in for a physical including a hearing test in the afternoon and was told I had a 15% hearing loss. but the alarmed tech had me come come back first thing in the morning and my hearing was normal, just a few dips in my right ear. This was quite unusual, but has stabilized after a continuous cycle of treatments.

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • very interesting - unclestu52 12:50:28 11/01/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.