Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: definitely true about

Re: Body Electric.

I've read the book and indeed used to own a copy. While it seems reasonable that charge is the method that cells use to tell when to stop healing, much of the information in it was so questionable (IMHO) that I concluded I'd never read it again and gave it away. And that's saying something because I tend to hang on to almost any book that comes my way.

It's hard to judge veracity outside of your own field but as I recall their methodology wasn't reassuring. None the less, our bodies do use all sorts of electrical processes and interactions are bound to occur for good or ill with some of the other things we use electricity for.

There was a thread here quite a while ago about feeling more peaceful if your power goes out. I've certainly experienced that, but I think a major factor is acoustical. Man there are a lot of things that hum, buzz, sing, click, and run. The silence is breathtaking even if we don't consciously hear them.

Rick

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.