Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

The Clever Lil Clock...a proposal

So, it seems that the perennial favorite debate over this 'Lil' item has sprung up once again...like so much Punxsutawny Phil...threatening to split our little community in twain.

Sooo...I got to thinking of a fun experiment with minimal risk involved.

Since the chief defenders of the efficacy of this particular product cannot explain how it works...only that you have to try it and experience for youself the benefits...

AND

The chief detractors of the efficacy of this product say that they have no need to try it, it simply can't have any effect whatsover...therefore refusing to lay out any real hard earned cash to actually try it...

Well, it soon becomes a stalemate with little chance of resolution.

UNTIL...

What I propose would be taking up a collection from interested persons...the cost depending upon how much one of these goes for on Audiogon...then "sharing" it...giving each person on the list a chance to experience the item at a minimal cost...each person would assume the cost of shipping it to the next person on the list...limited to say the continental US unless the recipient in another country would chip in extra to cover international shipping, etc...But, c'mon it's a little clock...how expensive could it be to ship??

So, the buy in would be a share of the purchase price...depending on how many are interested...plus the cost of shipping it to the next person on the list. If enough folks are interested, the cost really should be minimal...

Then ultimate possession of the clock could be decided by lottery or such at the end...depending on how many are then still interested in owning this bit of audio history...

Anyone game?

Or would this spoil the fun of the debate?

Edits: 80/33/00

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Topic - The Clever Lil Clock...a proposal - AAG 19:38:47 02/04/07 (39)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.