Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Thank you

I did read the reviews (unless these are different ones) which is how I came to know about your product. I will look them up again as I don't remember where I need to send the email to (or you could simply tell me:). I look forward to giving them a try. Too bad I am mainly a vinyl guy as I understand the differences are more apparent on digital.

Truthfully digital has always bothered me in ways that seem to be beyond the limits of my hearing. At first I just thought I was getting too old to appreciate listening to music (but loved listening to live music in my home). It wasn't until I got back into vinyl that I understood the nature of the problem. Tubes have a somewhat similar but less pronounced effect. Interesting, or perhaps telling, that all of these are older technologies.

Just as once upon a time tinnitus was not understood and perhaps likely to be dismissed times have changed and we now understand it better. I have hopes that we are getting closer to understanding the seemingly simple job of the playback of recorded music.

I think there are many aspects of so called modern civilized life that create great levels of harmful stress. I know I could reach levels of relaxation in my boat (when I had one) ten or twenty miles out in the ocean that I can never experience in town!

Russ
P.S. I was not implying that your senses were being fooled. Instead I was trying to point out that people will always be skeptical when the only evidence is what someone else claimed to hear.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thank you - Russ57 11:42:45 02/07/07 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.